ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Silent Hunter 5 & Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

(1/3) > >>

4wd:
NOTE: Site no longer works ... possibly.  Mixed reports, you grabs ya apples and ya tries ya luck. :)

From the OzBargain website: [Uplay] FREE - Silent Hunter 5 & Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

Silent Hunter 5 Gold Edition
http://www.gamestar.de/keys/silent-hunter-5/

Silent Hunter 5 takes players behind the periscope of a German Type VII U-boat to take on the Allied Forces in battles across the Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean Sea. Players command the U-boat as a submarine captain from a first-person view in a campaign that spans 1939-1943.

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
http://www.gamestar.de/keys/prince-of-persia-vergessene-zeit/

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands returns to the storyline established by Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, and concluded by Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones - taking place in the seven-year gap between Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time and Prince of Persia: Warrior Within.

Just click on the games image to receive a free uPlay key. In uPlay simply click on the gear icon in the top right hand corner, then select activate product.
--- End quote ---

Deozaan:
Clicking the image just popped up a blank window. I tried disabling my Ghostery blocker in case I had somehow blocked the script that generates the key, but still nothing happened. Did I just get a virus? :huh:

4wd:
Hmm, strange you should get a page with a serial number on it - worked for me this morning.

EDIT: Looks like they may have stopped it, since they've probably just woken up this morning to an enormous number of hits on the website from everywhere not in Germany.

I'm guessing the website may have got hammered, perhaps they might have fixed it by nighttime there, (they haven't pulled it down so they may still go ahead with it).

I'll keep checking every few hours and see what happens.

wraith808:
Worked for me yesterday too.  And thanks for the heads up!

4wd:
Looks like it may be a deal that happened earlier this year but they hadn't pulled the site after it expired.

Sorry you missed out Deo, I'll mark it expired.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version