ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Clever screenshot - automatical selection

<< < (2/8) > >>

Contro:
Can you describe what the selection criteria for the area to capture are? Software (at least AFAIK) has no eyes, so it can't make a visual selection, but needs exact directions on what to select & capture.
-Ath (November 03, 2013, 01:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

Of course I agree with you. It's the selection screen in the image results from google. So I don't put anymore.
I think may be a code, a html code, or something similare under that images. So is the program is able to recognize will be able to recognize and capture the imagen in.

mouser:
I'm not understanding what you are trying to do.

cmpm:
Yesterday I was manually capturing areas of the screen according to images selected from images google search
--- End quote ---

Maybe if you could say what the manual steps were that you did to capture. Was it a region capture? Or a active window?

tomos:
Is this correct? -

You do an image search on google.
You click on an image, an image preview is shown - you want a screenshot of the image preview.

Different images show different sized previews - you want the screenshot to show just the image preview with no (black) background.

Query - if that above is correct, why not just try to save the images?

Contro:
Try with this url

https://www.google.es/search?q=im%C3%A1genes+industria&client=firefox-a&hs=i4o&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:unofficial&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=MOx2UqazFejC0QWIuYC4Bw&ved=0CDIQsAQ

double click in the first image. An editor open. And I have to take a screenshot of that image. Then go to the next and do the same, but I want capture that image with a hotkey or shortkey. not configuring or adjusting.

So : What is under the link ? What are the properties ? My answer is I don't know and my pretension is that the programa would be able to recognize the image and able to capture.....

:-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version