ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Clever screenshot - automatical selection

<< < (5/8) > >>

Contro:
Running to try. By the way . From yesterday I don't see correctly the web DC ....
-Contro (November 04, 2013, 05:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

that used happen me before - clear your cache and it will be okay
-tomos (November 04, 2013, 09:07 AM)
--- End quote ---
Solved tomos. Thank you very much. I take this to my memory.... in the computer.... :-[

mouser:
Nice addon find cmpm  :up:

Contro:
Nice addon find cmpm  :up:
-mouser (November 04, 2013, 04:05 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yes mouser. I am studying now because I need to save the images in the same format I do with SC . At the present moment a new version of LinkNotes is ready. Until the moment I haven't get my dream, but now is nearer.
 :-*

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=33341.0

questorfla:
This is probably a dumb reply but.. maybe it will be of some use to you.
I setup the Gadwin Free Printscreen (www.gadwin.com/downloads  the last one is the free one) to do this for a different reason. 
I can't always use just one browser so I had to have a solution for IE and Firefox Chrome or whatever I was on. 
I was trying to create a log file to show where I got certain downloads from without having to open notepad etc.  Used another program called Clavier+ (which is harder to find - http://clavier.software.informer.com/)  VERY tiny and extremely useful hotkey utility to create the oneclick of my choice to run it. 
It has options to save only portions of a screen but the whole screenshot as a png is so tiny I just save the whole page.  In the naming options there is a place to put a time stamp formatted (%m-%d-%y %H:%M:%S)
which I stole and used for the name of the file.  I am now trying to find a way to change that stamp to use the variable holding the current website instead of date and time. 
The end result was almost exactly what I wanted but it may not be even close to what you need.  Just thought I would offer what little I have

So many people have helped me here on this site that maybe I can give some back

Contro:
This is probably a dumb reply but.. maybe it will be of some use to you.
I setup the Gadwin Free Printscreen (www.gadwin.com/downloads  the last one is the free one) to do this for a different reason. 
I can't always use just one browser so I had to have a solution for IE and Firefox Chrome or whatever I was on. 
I was trying to create a log file to show where I got certain downloads from without having to open notepad etc.  Used another program called Clavier+ (which is harder to find - http://clavier.software.informer.com/)  VERY tiny and extremely useful hotkey utility to create the oneclick of my choice to run it. 
It has options to save only portions of a screen but the whole screenshot as a png is so tiny I just save the whole page.  In the naming options there is a place to put a time stamp formatted (%m-%d-%y %H:%M:%S)
which I stole and used for the name of the file.  I am now trying to find a way to change that stamp to use the variable holding the current website instead of date and time. 
The end result was almost exactly what I wanted but it may not be even close to what you need.  Just thought I would offer what little I have

So many people have helped me here on this site that maybe I can give some back
-questorfla (November 04, 2013, 06:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

:-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version