ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 Release: Blasteroids

<< < (11/16) > >>

tomos:
Well got my highest score in a while -- but the new scoring wasnt implemented yet in the online version.

Will have to download the version for windows (is a donation preferable via dc or through the itch.io site - or is it all the one?)

Deozaan:
Well got my highest score in a while -- but the new scoring wasnt implemented yet in the online version.
-tomos (January 17, 2014, 04:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, the fixed high score stuff isn't available just yet. I've got a niggling issue with something I'm still working on (for the Android port) and then I'll update itch.io (and the web player version) with all the downloads. That will probably be sometime next week, but definitely before the end of the month.

Will have to download the version for windows (is a donation preferable via dc or through the itch.io site - or is it all the one?)
-tomos (January 17, 2014, 04:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

If you download/purchase through itch.io and create an account, you get the convenience of having the game linked to your account for easy future download. But as far as receiving the payment is concerned, it's pretty much all the same to me between DC and itch.io. They both take no cut of the donation/payment, so it's only the relatively small PayPal fees that are taken out of whatever you choose to donate.

tomos:
Well, I finally broke the 50k mark - and properly ;)

NANY 2014 Release: Blasteroids

in the first game today. Think I'll retire there for the day ;-)

Deozaan:
Nicely done! I don't know if I've gotten a score that high in that release. I may not even have gotten that high of a score in the development version which grants many more points per asteroid! I think you're probably a pro.

tomos:
^ Yeah, it was odd -- I hadnt broke 25000 in that release myself.
Just got in the flow for some reason :) only started losing ships in level 11.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version