ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 Release: Blasteroids

<< < (6/16) > >>

tomos:
It's really nice to play with a trackpad btw (except my trackpad is a disaster but that's nothing to do with the game)

tomos:
It's really nice to play with a trackpad btw (except my trackpad is a disaster but that's nothing to do with the game)
-tomos (November 26, 2013, 05:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

okay, it's not just my trackpad - sometimes, the mouse cursor is clearly moving around the screen, but the ship isn't doing anything. Maybe it the 'click' button. Or maybe it's the site simply not responding.

EDIT// seems to be a problem with the site beĆ­ng too busy - got kicked out of a game for the second time in half an hour.

Deozaan:
What do you mean you got kicked out of a game? Once it loads in your browser, it should continue to play in your browser. It doesn't require an active internet connection to keep playing, and it doesn't send data back and forth across the net. The high score table is just a local high score table stored on your PC.

So if you're getting "kicked out" then that makes me think the WebPlayer (Unity browser plugin) is crashing or there's something else going wrong with your computer/browser or something.

tomos:
^ it didnt happen since deo - I changed my trackpad settings - I think it was to do with a certain are triggering the context menu and *possibly* a bug with the escape key triggering an option for the context menu.
If you click any of the two options on the context menu - it simply kicks you out of the game - you cant bet back to it. Not ideal, but shouldnt normally be a problem.

EDIT//
Okay, it just happened again - in spite of context menu activation being disabled in the trackpad :-(
But it could well still be the trackpad. I think it and it's driver were designed to drive people slowly but surely insane...

Deozaan:
it simply kicks you out of the game - you cant bet back to it. Not ideal, but shouldnt normally be a problem.-tomos (December 01, 2013, 05:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

What does it mean to be kicked out of the game? Does it take you to another page? Does the game stop loading? Does the plugin just go all white/black?

Here's the latest test build, with changes below:

Changes:
1. No more asteroids colliding with each other.
2. Larger asteroids have less mass than before, so they should get pushed around by forces more easily. (this should help keep them from being where you spawn when you spawn there)
3. Different looking asteroids.
4. Bullets move faster.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version