ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Bvckup 2 is in open beta !

<< < (16/20) > >>

apankrat:
Thanks, Joe. This was the most productive beta I've ever run, period. I'm extremely happy how it went and the amount of help and support I got from it.

Re: doing a separate announcement thread - I think everyone who wanted has already learned about the release :)

Jibz:
If you are using betas and planning to moving to the production release, make sure to grab a beta license in the next few days. This will be your 50% off coupon for the license.
-apankrat (March 24, 2014, 06:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think I got my beta license last year sometime, I just upgraded to the latest version and tried clicking the menu item to license, which got me the purchase page with a purchase code starting with "BETA-" filled in.

The price still says $20 for a personal and $40 for a business license though?

apankrat:
Click "Review Order" and you will see the adjusted total.

Jibz:
Click "Review Order" and you will see the adjusted total.
-apankrat (June 05, 2014, 02:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

It won't let me press that button without entering my credit card details. Would be nice if you could see the price without doing that.

apankrat:
Indeed, it doesn't. For BETA-xx codes it's 50% off. Or you can try the PayPal form, there's no CC info there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version