ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

I give up: how to find my forum postings?

(1/1)

dcwul62:
I think I might have asked it before: how to find my postings?
If so, I forgot.

Normally there is a button like "View your posts"

Thanks.
=

mouser:
Two ways:

First, you can do so from your Profile -- if you click the "My Profile" link at top, then near top left you will see a link "Show Posts".

Second, from any thread, you will see user names and avatars (you still need to set an avatar for yourself by the way), and under that you will see a link "Posts: ###"  -- click that to view any users posts.

Tip: At the very top of the forum page where it says "Greetings [USERNAME] are also some quick links, and one of them will take you to "Show new replies to your posts", which can also be useful.

dcwul62:
Two ways:

First, you can do so from your Profile -- if you click the "My Profile" link at top, then near top left you will see a link "Show Posts".

-mouser (October 19, 2013, 09:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

AH! Yeah, there ...
Ahum .. :-[

Geee..
Eh ... I did not ask anything, right?

=

mouser:
It's nice to have some questions I can answer -- better than the ones where I have to reply "I have no idea why that would happen"  :-[

AbteriX:
Tip: At the very top of the forum page where it says "Greetings [USERNAME] are also some quick links, -mouser (October 19, 2013, 09:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

Right there I missed often a "Show your posts" link to list my find my last posts.

-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version