ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > JGPaiva's GridMove and Ahk Tools

need help setting up grid with a large display

(1/5) > >>

fallen1011:
i have 3 monitors, i use Nvidia surround, so this means the 3 monitors are together as one the resolution is 5980x1080

however here is what i am trying to do, i want to make the 3 monitors gridded off into 4 sections per monitor which would equal 12 grid sections, here is a link to how i would like to do this but i just cant figure out how to do this correctly since it is 1 big monitor image example to what i want

i honestly cant figure this out please someone help me

Shades:
The most helpful hint I can give you is to look for 'GridMove' in the DonationCoder forum. You will get a link to a piece of software with which you can create your desired setup. Searching for that term will also lead to a lot of pages with suggestions on how to use it.

And if all that may fail to get the setup you want, contact DonationCoder member jgpaiva, to my understanding he is the author of GridMove.

fallen1011:
The most helpful hint I can give you is to look for 'GridMove' in the DonationCoder forum. You will get a link to a piece of software with which you can create your desired setup. Searching for that term will also lead to a lot of pages with suggestions on how to use it.

And if all that may fail to get the setup you want, contact DonationCoder member jgpaiva, to my understanding he is the author of GridMove.
-Shades (September 08, 2013, 05:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

i have gridmove but i cant figure how to code this specific setup that is what im asking hel[ with

superboyac:
perhaps this calls for a $$ tool like Actual Window Manager.  It has lots of features, like a Desktop Divider, that will simplify this.

tomos:

-Shades (September 08, 2013, 05:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

i have gridmove but i cant figure how to code this specific setup that is what im asking hel[ with
-fallen1011 (September 08, 2013, 06:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

I cant help directly (never having made one myself), but have you had a look here -
GridMove Grid Making Tutorial
or in this thread:
GridMove: Grids Here
(you might be able to modify one of the multi-monitor grids)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version