ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > DC Website Help and Extras

FLASH HELP ! Stuck inside and cant get out

<< < (2/2)

questorfla:
OK  I cannot win.

the corrected ink does NO work but the INCORRECT link will get you to the directory of where you have to click on the folder "FINAL"
http://www.greenwoodsearch.com/final

that was what I out the first time.
if done that way you get two options parent directory and Final.  Click Final.  The  click Gallery at the top center of page.
then on the left side you see Album 1 or it expands to album 8 but right above that s the word HOME in top left corner,  I would like to make that my exit button.
exiting back to the main index.HTML on the homepage

sorry for all the posts RGDOT ...  I hope I gave enough info to at least get you there.  working remote through three system-links is harder than  thought it would be

questorfla:
OK  I will keep this one short.

THANKS TO ALL.  I did get this work. 
the problem was I forgot that using  zip file to send a directory creates a directory inside a directory.
I think I have been up too long  last 20 hours at east.  But it works! :Thmbsup: :)

if anyone has a similar problem I also went back and tried several other possible way to do it but the <a href.. as listed going to index.html in quotes.  that was it.  nothing else works but that works perfectly even in the FLASH movie page.

Thanks again to all

rgdot:
So you were looking for a way to have back or home buttons within the flash gallery? That's dependent on the tool you are using to create that gallery, not strictly a question of HTML code itself

questorfla:
ii'm just glad it worked.  the "tool" has no help.  I even chatted with the company techs.  They acted like it wasn't needed. 
Either I I am just grateful that what I had found worked.
Flash is an area I may try to stay as far from as possible,  too many new rules and regulations.  I may end up taking my daughter's advice and signing on to the WORPRESS bandwagon for website needs.

Anyway, thanks for replying.  Not many others out there,  So I will leave FLASH to the experts. :D

rgdot:
No problem. If you get to WordPress ask here too, I will try to help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version