ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: meter my bandwidth during specific daily interval each month

<< < (3/4) > >>

nudone:
ah yes, so i see - just installed it.

all i need now is the ahk script to only let 'netmeter' run at the required times...  :-[

brotherS:
all i need now is the ahk script to only let 'netmeter' run at the required times...  :-[
-nudone (May 12, 2006, 08:50 AM)
--- End quote ---
Skrommel or jgpaiva should be able to whip something up in no time :D

Something like "check if NetMeter is running; if time = X to Y make sure it does; if not quit NetMeter/don't start it" probably...

skrommel:
 :) Try this one!

OpeningHours - Runs a program when inside a certain time interval, and closes it when outside.

- Command line:
OpeningHours.exe <part of program path> start=<start time HHMM> end=<end time HHMM> [ checkdelay=<time between checks in ms> run=<0=Don't run, 1=Run> close=<0=Don't close, 1=Close> kill=<0=Don't kill, 1=Kill> killdelay=<time to wait before killing a task in ms> hide=<1=Hide from the tray, 0=Show in the tray> ]

- Example:
OpeningHours.exe \Notepad.exe start=1200 end=2400 checkdelay=1000 run=1 close=1 kill=1 killdelay=5000 hide=0

You'll find the downloads and more info at 1 Hour Software by Skrommel.

Skrommel

KenR:
It's not free (or wasn't when I bought it), but dumeter (www.dumeter.com) is very good.

nudone:
thanks, skrommel, that looks perfect.  :Thmbsup:

thanks for the link, KPR, i'll try it but 'netmeter' look pretty much the same and IS free.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version