ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Change (sub) folder(s) date based on newest/oldest file in the folder

<< < (2/32) > >>

4wd:
It's attached to my first post in a 7zip archive.

dcwul62:
Oops! Sorry ...  :-[
I overlooked that.

By the way, would it not be possible to rightclick on a folder, run setfoldate.exe /n from the contextmenu?
i.e. avoiding running from the dos-prompt?

=

4wd:
NOTE: This is all redundant due to new version.

By the way, would it not be possible to rightclick on a folder, run setfoldate.exe /n from the contextmenu?
i.e. avoiding running from the dos-prompt?-dcwul62 (August 25, 2013, 02:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

What is it with you young people?

Don't you like typing?

;D

--- Code: Text ---REGEDIT4 [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell\Adjust Timestamp Newest][HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell\Adjust Timestamp Newest\command]@="\"x:\\xxxxxxxxxx\\SetFolDate.exe\" \"%1\" /n"[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell\Adjust Timestamp Oldest][HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell\Adjust Timestamp Oldest\command]@="\"x:\\xxxxxxxxxx\\SetFolDate.exe\" \"%1\" /o"
Save the above as SetFolDate.reg and then edit it to point to where you've put SetFolDate.exe, for example:

@="\"x:\\xxxxxxxxxx\\SetFolDate.exe\" \"%1\" /n"

becomes

@="\"C:\\path\\to\\SetFolDate.exe\" \"%1\" /n"

if SetFolDate.exe is in directory C:\path\to

DO NOT change anything other than the drive and path and take note that any \ within the path needs to become \\ as per example.

Save the changed SetFolDate.reg and then double-click on it, when it asks if you want to merge the key, click Yes.

You now have two new context menu items for directories.

I've updated the archive to include the .reg file.

Got an idea for another version.

dcwul62:

Sorry for the delay, I'll get back to you soonest, will be out for a couple of hours.

Oh, by the way, I started with Commodore C64 and later a Commodore PC10 with 2x 5.25" floppy drives.
Think it was 1987. Later I bought a 20MB Seagate (at roughly usd.1350 at the time).
So, not so young anymore...   :(

=

4wd:
Oh, by the way, I started with Commodore C64 ....-dcwul62 (August 25, 2013, 06:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Bah! 64k RAM? Too easy.

Vic20 for me and only AU$1500 for the C1540 Floppy drive - OMFG, what a lot of money I've wasted on computers  :-\

Anyway, back to the topic in hand....

SetFolDate v0.3.0.6

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version