ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Interesting "stuff"

<< < (398/441) > >>

x16wda:
Ian - don't forget the food pics, too. Because we're all on the edge of our seats waiting to see if you'll go for stuffed avocado or fish n chips today. That's just part of a really close relationship.

Stoic Joker:
Meh... If people are stupid enough to ruin an event for themselves by trying to document how much "fun" they are (not) having because they are too focused on trying to get the shot right … Then they deserve to suffer.

Best memories I have are fuzzy because you could literally get shot just for having a camera at those events … But I wouldn't trade a single one for a polaroid of a damn thing.

Life should be lived, not documented.

tsaint:
Perhaps there's one other motivation.
As someone with a slight malicious streak and who is soon to come into possession of a brand new baby,
I'm looking forward to repaying all those friends who
- talked incessantly about their baby
-  forced me to to look at photos without end of the aforementioned
- forced me to look at holiday happy snaps, also without end, which on the bright side, at least made me contemplate orders of infinity
- made me listen to their guitar playing.
The number of baby photos I'll be posting will be wondrous to behold. Contemplation of the boredom I'm intending to inflict gives me a warm inner glow.
"Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord" ... he ain't seen nothing yet.

Curt:
Life should be lived, not documented.-Stoic Joker (July 03, 2019, 08:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

:up:

My 60'th birthday was a sober party with approx 50 guests. To my knowledge, everyone was having a good time.
No one took a picture, not even one.

----

Plus, Congratulation and Good Luck to tsaint !

Arizona Hot:
Interesting "stuff"

Hands on with Windows 1.11, the Stranger Things tie-in you didn't know you needed

Interesting "stuff"

To defeat ransomware, we must first diagnose it correctly

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version