ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Interesting "stuff"

<< < (387/441) > >>

wraith808:
While having the most up-to-date software on your computer is usually an excellent idea, the LifeHacker article doesn't say anything about the reason why. Just that you should do this, because they say so. Call me a rebellious fool or whatever, but when I read such garbage, I am inclined to do just the opposite.

Then again, I don't use Chrome on my PC's...where 99.9% of my internet surfing takes place anyway. My systems are really a 'No Chrome'-zone. As I have Android with Google Play, Chrome comes with that like the unwanted stepchild and gets treated as such, because I am not allowed to remove it from my phone.

-Shades (March 06, 2019, 08:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

https://chromereleases.googleblog.com/2019/03/stable-channel-update-for-desktop.html

Arizona Hot:
Interesting "stuff"

How Kids Are Using Google Docs to Bully Each Other

wraith808:
[ Invalid Attachment ]

How Kids Are Using Google Docs to Bully Each Other
-Arizona Hot (March 11, 2019, 02:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Arizona Hot:
Interesting "stuff"

Solar Super-Storm Hit Earth 2,610 Years Ago

Interesting "stuff"

Girls my age can walk in heels without trouble. I wear converse and still manage to trip over things that aren't there.

Arizona Hot:
Interesting "stuff"

Google’s new voice recognition system works instantly and offline (if you have a Pixel)

Interesting "stuff"

I once saw someone skipping rocks and eating a sandwich on the beach. He tossed his sandwich in the water and bit the rock and I froze and I just watched him die a little inside

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version