ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Interesting "stuff"

<< < (293/441) > >>

Arizona Hot:
Interesting "stuff"

Malware downloader infects your PC without a mouse click

Interesting "stuff"

Tangled: It took Baumgartner crew members 45 minutes to lasso 40 acres of material weighing 3,708lbs and load it into a large open truck

Arizona Hot:
Interesting "stuff"

This Android smartphone has 132GB of storage - and it’s under $150 right now

Interesting "stuff"

When you let AI negotiate with itself, it realizes there are better options than English

An Artificial Intelligence Developed Its Own Non-Human Language

tomos:
This Android smartphone has 132GB of storage - and it’s under $150 right now
-Arizona Hot (June 17, 2017, 01:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

100GB is online backup, which makes the title misleading I find (I know: technically... still misleading).
Any chance you could correct your post? Thanks

Arizona Hot:
100GB is online backup, which makes the title misleading I find (I know: technically... still misleading).
-tomos (June 18, 2017, 02:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think everyone here knows that there is no way you could get 132 MB of storage in a phone(especially not one of that price). So I didn't worry about the issue when posting it. Besides, they would find out soon enough anyway if they checked it out. How are you going to get 132 MB in a phone of the thinness so popular today?

wraith808:
-tomos (June 18, 2017, 02:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think everyone here knows that there is no way you could get 132 MB of storage in a phone(especially not one of that price). So I didn't worry about the issue when posting it. Besides, they would find out soon enough anyway if they checked it out.
-Arizona Hot (June 19, 2017, 03:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

I have 192 GB on mine currently.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version