ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Interesting "stuff"

<< < (212/441) > >>

Arizona Hot:
Interesting "stuff"

If you don’t have a tablet by now, you probably never will

Interesting "stuff"

What is modular tech and should you believe the hype

Arizona Hot:

7 Benefits Of Peanut Butter That Will Make You Crave It More - YouTube
The text is in the description below the video.

7 Amazing Things That Happen to Your Body When You Eat Peanut Butter

4wd:
7 Amazing Things That Happen to Your Body When You Eat Peanut Butter
-Arizona Hot (November 28, 2015, 06:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

3. Gives you more potassium.
I love salty foods, don’t you? The only problem is, sodium isn’t that good for us. We have to eat it in moderation, but it’s hard because it’s so present in every food! Sodium can be bad for your cardiovascular system, but potassium can counteract the dangers of sodium. And, guess what? Peanut butter is an excellent source of sodium! Pair it with your salty snacks (in moderation!) and feel better about what you eat.
--- End quote ---

Certainly true of the ordinary stuff.

Interesting "stuff"

Gone are the days of product qualification and proof-reading ...

:P

MilesAhead:
About beer & drinking in the US:

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/map-americas-favorite-beers-by-state-2013-10

A couple fun infographics there.
-Renegade (October 15, 2013, 11:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

If Blue Moon is Americas favorite "beer" than it's only because they've been slamming placements for it in half the shows on TV ... Because it tastes like orange flavored Windex (e.g. shit).

I call BS on this one.
-Stoic Joker (October 15, 2013, 01:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

When I see ads for any kind of light beer and remember that any I ever tried tasted like fluid a panther is better off eliminating,, I have to figure the lousier the stuff tastes the more they have to push it.  Why?  Because people try it once and drop it except for a few brainwashed individuals who think being thin is worth any sacrifice.  A similar requirement must apply to low quality fast food restaurants.  A new sucker has to be created to take the place of the person who tries it and never goes back.

Renegade:
About beer & drinking in the US:

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/map-americas-favorite-beers-by-state-2013-10

A couple fun infographics there.
-Renegade (October 15, 2013, 11:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

If Blue Moon is Americas favorite "beer" than it's only because they've been slamming placements for it in half the shows on TV ... Because it tastes like orange flavored Windex (e.g. shit).

I call BS on this one.
-Stoic Joker (October 15, 2013, 01:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

When I see ads for any kind of light beer and remember that any I ever tried tasted like fluid a panther is better off eliminating,, I have to figure the lousier the stuff tastes the more they have to push it.  Why?  Because people try it once and drop it except for a few brainwashed individuals who think being thin is worth any sacrifice.  A similar requirement must apply to low quality fast food restaurants.  A new sucker has to be created to take the place of the person who tries it and never goes back.

-MilesAhead (December 01, 2015, 04:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

I have zero loyalty to anything there. There are some that I like and buy semi-regularly, but I switch faster than a schizophrenic router.

I do drink a good amount of red wine, and I have yet to find a $20 bottle that compares to a good $5 bottle (well, in Australia anyways). Price isn't a real determiner of quality until price doesn't matter.

As for Blue Moon, never tried it. But I'm inclined to believe MilesAhead on the bit about people being brainwashed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version