ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Interesting "stuff"

<< < (142/441) > >>

TaoPhoenix:
Based on the angle of the walls at what appears to be the entrance to the stairs, I'd say the cat is going up.
-Stoic Joker (April 12, 2015, 04:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

If it weren't for the cat, I could see this as a "flip illusion" like the cup/faces, but as is, I can only see the cat going up most of the time, and I certainly can't see the cat *backing up* the stairs the other way!

THAT would be viral Youtube gold!

MilesAhead:
Based on the angle of the walls at what appears to be the entrance to the stairs, I'd say the cat is going up.
--- End quote ---

If it weren't for the cat, I could see this as a "flip illusion" like the cup/faces, but as is, I can only see the cat going up most of the time, and I certainly can't see the cat *backing up* the stairs the other way!

THAT would be viral Youtube gold!

-TaoPhoenix (April 12, 2015, 06:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

It seems to me if the cat was going downstairs the shoulders would be hunched to prevent going down the stairs out of control.  Since the cat seems untroubled and is looking at someone next to the photographer my feeling is the cat is going upstairs.

4wd:
--- End quote ---

You say up, I say down.
-wraith808 (April 12, 2015, 05:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

I agree due to the design of the stairs.

Arizona Hot:
Interesting "stuff"

Thank Jennifer Lopez’s Versace dress for Google’s image search

Interesting "stuff"

How Amazon is getting beat by an upstart alcohol delivery app in its own backyard

Arizona Hot:
If we had a poll option here, I would ask how many people are interested in this Youtube copy of the original Max Headroom movie (20 Minutes Into The Future).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version