ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Interesting "stuff"

<< < (88/441) > >>

dantheman:
Had previously tried two different file types that weren't on the list.
.pdf link seems to be doing okay, hope you enjoy! ;)

Attronarch:
Seals are mysteriously sexually assaulting penguins — and eating them (warning: graphical and NSFW). Interesting read.

Renegade:
Seals are mysteriously sexually assaulting penguins — and eating them (warning: graphical and NSFW). Interesting read.
-Attronarch (November 19, 2014, 10:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

While all of these attacks resulted in penguin injury, in perhaps the most horrific case, the seal gave up copulating with the penguin after 826 anguishing minutes in order to kill and eat the poor creature.
--- End quote ---

:o

Arizona Hot:
Me make booboo in previous post try, forgot to read fine print about file types allowed.

So here's the link to a .pdf file of 46 pictures you've probably never seen before.-dantheman (November 19, 2014, 07:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm confused -
there's no problem adding PDF files to posts - or is it too big?
Is there a link to a site with the photos?
-tomos (November 19, 2014, 08:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

Dantheman's PDF was only 3.66MB when downloaded, but my reformatted for easier browsing version is 7.56MB, so I am going to try uploading the zipped .odt version which is 3.63MB in size and see if DC will take it. The pictures in my version are all full size when you copy and paste them into a image viewer. I used Irfanview and LIbre Office Writer in making it. I suppose I could have exported to .pdf at a lesser resolution, but this seems to be the best compromise to get it in here.

46 Incredible Photos You May Not Have Seen Before.zip (3719.68 kB - downloaded 155 times.)

Arizona Hot:

Jolla Develops World's First Crowdsourced Tablet, Runs Homegrown Sailfish OS

NYC plan would replace pay phones with Wi-Fi hubs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version