ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Interesting "stuff"

<< < (78/441) > >>

TaoPhoenix:
Do you think I would get more traffic through here if I put a link to here in Silly Humor or are all the people interested in these things already here?
-Arizona Hot (October 15, 2014, 04:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think there's value in at least trying to separate "interesting stuff" and "silly humor". I for one am prone to silliness attacks! So I'd want the "interesting stuff" to be more straight-man educational, and then "silly humor" is our brilliant take on the various "longest threads" that a few forums do. I am also known for taking a few legit thread posts and re-posting silly one-off spins on them in silly-humor, just to get them out of my head. But I think I value "interesting stuff" more, when I want to actually want to think and explore.

Arizona Hot:
Interesting "stuff"

Listen to the 'Star Spangled Banner' with a rifle as the instrument

TaoPhoenix:
(see attachment in previous post)
Listen to the 'Star Spangled Banner' with a rifle as the instrument
-Arizona Hot (October 18, 2014, 07:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

It was a bit hard to search.

Here's an alternate link that worked for at least me.
http://video.plasa.msn.com/watch/video/playing-the-star-spangled-banner-with-a-gun/2ym1pckja

Is this the greatest 2nd Amendment exhibit ever?
:)

And I'm kinda interested in the tech behind it.
What can get shot at and makes musical notes instead of getting pulverized?

Arizona Hot:

What research says about cats they're selfish, unfeeling, environmentally harmful creatures - Vox

What research says about cats - they're selfish, unfeeling, environmentally harmful creatures.pdf (434.53 kB - downloaded 187 times.)

Stoic Joker:
Granted I'm a dog person, but...

Cats are selfish, unfeeling, environmentally devastating creatures.
--- End quote ---

So... Cats are really more like people - Sounds like a better match to me.

Besides if they've been "killing billions of birds every year"...and we're not showing any signs of running out of birds - which we ain't - It kinda sounds to me like they're holding down the balance rather nicely.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version