ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Interesting "stuff"

<< < (73/441) > >>

wraith808:
I think as long as it's not politico-religious based in an overt way, it's fine for silly humor.  The line isn't *that* fine that it's not obvious when something doesn't belong.

Arizona Hot:

The 7 Most Dangerous Caffeinated Products

Caffeine Safe Limits: How to Determine Your Safe Daily Dose

Are you a caffeine zombie?

TaoPhoenix:
Just glancing at all this, there seems to be a bit of scare-monger language going here.

"The bottle is enough to kill X adults".

Uh ... well ... you're supposed to take a couple tea/tablespoons or 2 pills at a time, not whole bottles of stuff. We sorta know better than taking whole bottles of stuff in other categories, so why is this one so different?

I'd think the right answer is "Got it. Take at most 2 at a time, 30 servings, so it lasts me a month". You don't take the whole bottle. That's the stuff of B TV shows. Put another way, the whole point of GNC is they sell huge cans of stuff ... but it's supposed to last you. They're the BJ/Costco of health stuff. So saying anything about the whole container is meaningless.

IainB:
^^ Mmm, caffeine abuse. I love it.
Same with seriously addictive solvent abuse (something I am ashamed to admit that I do on a daily basis).

Stoic Joker:
The 7 Most Dangerous Caffeinated Products-Arizona Hot (October 03, 2014, 06:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

So why the hell would they powder caffeine if they didn't want you to snort it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version