ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Interesting "stuff"

<< < (67/441) > >>

Arizona Hot:
Interesting "stuff"   Interesting "stuff"   Interesting "stuff"

These Vintage Computer Ads Show We’ve Come a Long, Long Way  TIME

Arizona Hot:

Are Phablets Signaling a Butterfly Effect for Mobile Devices?

tomos:
^ maybe it's just me, but there's something weird and unattractive about the word 'phablet' - why not go the whole hog and call them fablets...

EDIT// someone agrees with me:
Phablets Are Officially A Thing, With 20M Shipped In 2013
God help us. Phablets are officially a thing.
--- End quote ---
:-*

Arizona Hot:
That cyclist incident is an incredible shot. He looks like he may have injured his right arm (or the sleeve cloth is just torn). He must have been impacted by some thing(s) - at least a bit - at some stage, but soo lucky. The front wheel of the bike seems to have copped a blow, probably spinning him around anti-clockwise by the look of it.
Is there any info about his condition afterwards?
-IainB (September 21, 2014, 05:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

Wish granted! Look here.

TaoPhoenix:
(see attachment in previous post)
Lorem Ipsum Of Good & Evil, Google & China

How many here know what "lorem ipsum" is?
-Arizona Hot (August 27, 2014, 01:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'll add this snip from the article (called a "footnote")

"A spokesman for Google said the change was made to fix a bug with the Translate algorithm (aligning ‘lorem ipsum’ Latin boilerplate with unrelated English text) rather than a security vulnerability.

Kraeh3n said she’s convinced that the lorem ipsum phenomenon is not an accident or chance occurrence."

-- A Spokesman at Google calls herself "Kraeh3n"? With a 3? Is this the next generation legacy of Prince-glpyh-Prince? Forget internet handles, this is a real-world spelling!?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version