ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Interesting "stuff"

<< < (33/441) > >>

Edvard:
(see attachment in previous post)
Untangling the Web.pdf
Thank the NSA for this one. This is the first text file I haven't been able to upload here(38.4MB)
-Arizona Hot (January 31, 2014, 11:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

Nice find!
My favorite quote so far (emphasis mine): We pay for the benefits of the Internet less in terms of money and more in terms of the currencies of our age: time, energy, and privacy.
--- End quote ---

Quite true, that...

Arizona Hot:

Windows 9: Can Microsoft pull off another miracle?

I believe I have seen another article like this in another thread. I just can't find it.

Arizona Hot:

Five reasons I'd rather run Windows 8 than Linux  ZDNet

Thank you, tomos!  

tomos:
 I don't know why this is invalid. The address is the same as "Linux is free and full of love"
-Arizona Hot (February 02, 2014, 11:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

https links dont work with the youtube tags (just remove the 's').

Edvard:
Five reasons I'd rather run Windows 8 than Linux  ZDNet
--- End quote ---

That article is so chock-full of trollbait, it should have been sent trip-trapping over a bridge.  The author even says as much ("Prove me right."). 
Seems like it never fails that when the Windows vs. Linux rant fests begin, all manner of facts, lies, damn lies, generalities, opinions, assumptions, straw men, and ad hominems ALL get loaded in the troll-cannons at once and fired with complete impunity and disregard for public safety by both parties.  I was sick of it years ago, and I'm sick of it now.

Repeat after me: Use What Works For YOU.  Period.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version