ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Interesting "stuff"

<< < (331/441) > >>

Arizona Hot:
Interesting "stuff"

Study finds that hackers could guess your phone PIN using its sensor data

Interesting "stuff"

Is your iPhone battery causing your smartphone to run slowly Here's what to do

Arizona Hot:
Interesting "stuff"

Los Angeles man arrested after 'swatting' call led to innocent man's death in Kansas

Interesting "stuff"

‘An anti-immigrant group mistook empty bus seats for women wearing burqas’

Arizona Hot:

Trump ‘The Last President’

Is 'Baron Trump's Marvelous Underground Journey' a Real Book from the 1890s

Arizona Hot:
Interesting "stuff"

Do YOU save passwords on your browser Major security flaw in autofill tool means your personal details and online habits could be revealed to hackers

Ashish Sharma, IT Engineer, AmbiDextrous, Geek
Updated Jul 17, 2015 · Upvoted by Bart Loews, Been administering windows since 3.11, 3 time MCSE
Originally Answered: Why did Microsoft call its new OS Windows 10?

Windows 2000, which was called NT 5.0 during development, was actually version 5.0. Windows XP was version 5.1. Windows Vista was 6.0, Windows 7 was 6.1, Windows 8 was 6.2, and Windows 8.1 is version 6.3.

Technically, modern versions of Windows are still based on the Vista kernel and code base — including Windows 10, which is actually Windows 6.4.

Windows 7 = Ver. 6.1= 6+1
Windows 8 = Ver. 6.2= 6+2
Windows 10= Ver. 6.4= 6+4

ISN'T IT OBVIOUS AND VISIBLE THROUGH NAKED EYES.
Source: I derived my answer from Why is it called Windows 10. Although they have not pointed out what I am doing here.
Also 7 ate 9 is my best answer

https://www.quora.com/If-there-is-a-Windows-7-Windows-8-even-Windows-8-1-and-now-Windows-10-why-there-is-not-a-Windows-9
--- End quote ---

tomos:
[url=https://www.snopes.com/baron-trumps-marvelous-underground-journey/]Is 'Baron Trump's Marvelous Underground Journey' a Real Book from the 1890s[/url]-Arizona Hot (January 01, 2018, 06:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

nice to get something interesting from a substantial source :Thmbsup:

I've got to be honest, I rarely if ever follow any of the msn or usatoday links you post, they're mostly stuff badly ripped off from somewhere else.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version