ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

quick-paste favorites: how to show more than one?

(1/1)

superboyac:
I was using CHS in the following way:
I have the favorites set in show in root in the quickpaste popup.
I have multiple favorites, but only one shows in the quickpaste.

How can I have multiple favorites in the popup?

mouser:
Is it possible you've changed the option for how many to show:

mouser:
Actually now that i see your question.. i haven't tried showing favorites on root of quick paste menu so i have to go check that out and see how it interacts with the other quick paste options.

superboyac:
Actually now that i see your question.. i haven't tried showing favorites on root of quick paste menu so i have to go check that out and see how it interacts with the other quick paste options.
-mouser (August 21, 2013, 11:12 AM)
--- End quote ---
you do have it,in the quick paste menu #2 area.  but when you choose root, only one favorite item will show.

tomos:
-mouser (August 21, 2013, 11:12 AM)
--- End quote ---
you do have it,in the quick paste menu #2 area.  but when you choose root, only one favorite item will show.
-superboyac (August 21, 2013, 08:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

same here
-
IIRC I did have the favourites on the main menu for a short while a year or two ago - so it worked at one stage.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version