ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

New thread for non-silly humor posts

(1/2) > >>

Arizona Hot:
Should all non silly humor posts get their own thread or can some be combined? My suggested candidates for this thread:

How Hangovers Work

New thread for non-silly humor posts

The coyote who was hit by a car at 75mph, embedded in the fender, carried for 600 miles - and SURVIVED

In name game, Loser wins and brother Winner loses - Chicago Tribune

TaoPhoenix:

Humor vs. Silly.

What does that even mean!?

Where does the cat pulling on my pants leg fit into all this?

I think there's a risk of dissecting "humor" too far - humor at its core has a silly element, otherwise it would be Terrorism and a Felony.

:o

Renegade:
- humor at its core has a silly element, otherwise it would be Terrorism and a Felony. -TaoPhoenix (August 19, 2013, 01:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

Umm... Apparently you didn't get the memo. Humour is now criminal and clowns get investigated by the DoJ and Secret Service. (Link goes into the Basement.) Meanwhile, posting jokes on Facebook can leave teenagers lingering in prison for months waiting for a court date with a $500,000.00 bail. (It's actually very unfunny.)

Because jokes are the new terrorism. :P

Now, how's that for some very non-silly funny stuff! I near laughed my butt off at the insanity! ;D

bit:

tomos:
It's more like a thread for interesting "stuff" (?)
... the INTERESTING thread

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version