ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

P3005 HP LaserJet printer questions

<< < (7/8) > >>

Vurbal:
^^ Interesting. In Canada rubbing alcohol is 70% isopropyl alcohol, and not ethyl alcohol.
-Renegade (August 12, 2013, 02:16 AM)
--- End quote ---
That's what I get for not paying attention to what I'm writing.  :o  I meant isopropyl but my mind wandered off to other alcohol fuels and my fingers followed.

Stoic Joker:
 :huh: Christ on a stick ... Seriously?  :wallbash: ...I wasn't comparing it to the dangers of smoking while washing engine parts in gasoline on a hot summer day ... I was just making a joke about water not being flammable.

Damn, this is a tough crowd sometimes...

:D

Renegade:
^^ Interesting. In Canada rubbing alcohol is 70% isopropyl alcohol, and not ethyl alcohol.
-Renegade (August 12, 2013, 02:16 AM)
--- End quote ---
That's what I get for not paying attention to what I'm writing.  :o  I meant isopropyl but my mind wandered off to other alcohol fuels and my fingers followed.
-Vurbal (August 12, 2013, 02:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Easily done. Especially as ethyl alcohol is pretty much everyone's favourite~!  :Thmbsup:

:huh: Christ on a stick ... Seriously?  :wallbash: ...I wasn't comparing it to the dangers of smoking while washing engine parts in gasoline on a hot summer day ... I was just making a joke about water not being flammable.
-Stoic Joker (August 12, 2013, 07:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well, the water in Ireland and Russia *IS* flammable. ;)

But, if you mean strictly *American* water, then only if nobody is fracking nearby. Which reminds me... Why is American booze like making love in a canoe?

NSFWBecause it's f**king close to water!

I'm finished being a smart ass now. You can resume being a smart asp! ;) 8)

Stoic Joker:
^Once again proving^ that sympathy is in the dictionary, right between shit and syphilis.

(Old expression my dad used - That made mom furious - which is why I memorized it at the age of 6).

Vurbal:
^Once again proving^ that sympathy is in the dictionary, right between shit and syphilis.

(Old expression my dad used - That made mom furious - which is why I memorized it at the age of 6).
-Stoic Joker (August 12, 2013, 11:53 AM)
--- End quote ---
My wife and kids hate it when I say that, which just encourages me of course.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version