ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Autographed Paperback copies of Kyrathaba Rising novel available

<< < (20/22) > >>

hamradio:
Sorry, Carroll. You know what they say about assuming :)
-kyrathaba (August 21, 2013, 04:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

Indeed. :)

kyrathaba:
superboyac, your book is addressed and sealed in a bubble envelope and I will post it tomorrow. Perry, same for yours.  4wd, yours will have to come from the next batch of books I order.

4wd:
4wd, yours will have to come from the next batch of books I order.-kyrathaba (August 21, 2013, 07:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

No problem, how do you want payment?

Can I use up some DC credits?

kyrathaba:
DC creds are fine. PM me your address. Hold off on the credits till the book arrives and I can accurately figure shipping.

kyrathaba:
4wd, I've ordered a total of eight more books. Four of them are going to people in USA. Of the other four, I've set one aside to ship to you, if you still want an autographed copy. Since you put considerable effort into proofreading, why don't we discount the entire cost of the book, and have you only reimburse me for shipping/handling? Is that acceptable? I know you're in Australia, but you'd need to PM me a mailing address. The cost to ship the book to Australia is $18.60, based on my experience shipping Perry's copy.

So, if you want an autographed copy, just PM me your mailing address and you can DC credit me $18.60 USD.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version