ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: M3U8 playlists

<< < (4/6) > >>

oblivion:
I can make it auto-refresh the drive list, but removing the drive letter from one and not the other when selected might not be so easy. I may just have to show a warning if both are set to the same letter. I'll see what I can do and should have something tomorrow.
-c.gingerich (August 05, 2013, 06:20 PM)
--- End quote ---
OK, thanks!

I might be stretching things a little here but do you think the possibility of editing an existing playlist might be do-able? It's probably too much to sanity-check it (ie is it referring to files that actually exist, given that it'd be necessary to go backwards from replacements to drive letters before checking the files' existence) but the ability to reorder, reshuffle, delete lines or add new files would be a useful enhancement...

I completely get that I'm pushing the envelope from what I originally asked for. You know how it is, once you get something that works, the feeping creatures start looking round the corners at you :)

c.gingerich:
Ha... :-) Yes I should be able to add the ability to edit existing as well. I got hit with a lot of work today so I may not get to the update today as I first thought. I'll get to it ASAP.

c.gingerich:
I have the update available. You can now open .m3u8 files though it will not know the artist or album since there is no direct location for the files.

http://cl.ly/422W24212u3e

oblivion:
I have the update available. You can now open .m3u8 files though it will not know the artist or album since there is no direct location for the files.

http://cl.ly/422W24212u3e
-c.gingerich (August 06, 2013, 02:43 PM)
--- End quote ---
Brilliant -- thanks!

Too busy myself to do much testing for the next day or so, but I'm sure it'll be fine -- many thanks again!

c.gingerich:
Great! Let me know how it works for you!  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version