ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: M3U8 playlists

<< < (2/6) > >>

c.gingerich:
Changed the UI a bit. Give it a go and let me know if it works the way you wanted. :-)

URL Removed - See below for new URL

skwire:
Nice, Chris.   :)  Couple of bugs:

* Selecting multiple items in the list and then moving them (with the buttons) results in some odd behaviour.
* If you select all the items in the list and then try to move them, it exits with a "Run time error 19 at line 244" message box.
The ability to drop a folder might be a nice addition, too.

c.gingerich:
Hmm. Well moving a group of items is not possible, sorry about that I should have said. :-( I'll put in to protect from that and it would cause problems and the error.

I'll add the ability to drop folders.

c.gingerich:
I have updated to include dropping of folders (including sub-folders) and fixed the crashing bug.

skwire:
I have updated to include dropping of folders (including sub-folders) and fixed the crashing bug.-c.gingerich (August 05, 2013, 03:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

Fixes/additions confirmed here.   :Thmbsup:

One thing left on the Tim's list and that was to convert backslashes to forward slashes.  Also, the app doesn't appear to process Unicode paths but I'm uncertain if that's important to Tim or not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version