ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Batch download lyrics for your mp3 songs in your library to the ID3 tag

<< < (5/6) > >>

Cosiness:
mp3 tag can download lyrics as well. Here is an acticle on how to download lyrics for songs

SleepingWolf:
I love the idea, Mario fatjoe but I think that delays should be added in to allow other users to use the lyrics site rather than one user hogging their resources.

Shades:
Songbird is a nice player but it stores lyrics in a database instead of the MP3 files. I would like to have a solution that puts the lyrics found by Songbird also in the corresponding file. Currently there is no option to do so (at least I didn't find it yet).

What if you could skip songs automatically after say 10 seconds and with a fast internet connection a collection of 3000 songs should be filled with lyrics in (3000*10)/3600 = 8 hours and 20 minutes.

Innuendo:
Songbird is a nice player but it stores lyrics in a database instead of the MP3 files. I would like to have a solution that puts the lyrics found by Songbird also in the corresponding file. Currently there is no option to do so (at least I didn't find it yet).-Shades (December 19, 2009, 06:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

The option is to start using foobar2000.  ;D   There's no batch method to do it, however.

scottystreet:
Just use iLyrics. It's on Google code and the address is http://code.google.com/p/ilyrics/.

I think this has been answered fully now, so could an admin please move this to finished.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version