ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

O'Reilly programming Ebooks & videos 50% off through 7/27/2013

(1/2) > >>

xtabber:
To celebrate the 2013 Open Source Convention, O'Reilly is discounting all programming Ebooks & videos by 50% until July 27, 3013.

Go here to browse the titles and get the discount code (CFSCN13).

Midnight Rambler:
Thanks for putting a through date in your title.  All post titles here should include expiration dates to save trouble of finding out the offer expired a long time ago.

Renegade:
Dammit xtabber! I didn't want to spend any more money than I have to and I'm a complete sucker for O'Reilly 50% off sales... sigh... Thanks for emptying my wallet! :P :D

ewemoa:
To celebrate the 2013 Open Source Convention, O'Reilly is discounting all programming Ebooks & videos by 50% until July 27, 3013.
-xtabber (July 22, 2013, 01:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

He he -- I wish the date were correct ;)

Thanks for the info  :up:

Vurbal:
Dammit xtabber! I didn't want to spend any more money than I have to and I'm a complete sucker for O'Reilly 50% off sales... sigh... Thanks for emptying my wallet! :P :D

-Renegade (July 23, 2013, 10:16 AM)
--- End quote ---
There must be some law Tim O'Reilly can be prosecuted under for selling crack disguised as books. Or at the very least for holding 50% off sales when I don't have any money to spend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version