ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Coding Snacks

REQUEST: Add ZIP/RAR functionality to s_playlistmaker

<< < (2/2)

skwire:
Please give this a test and let me know if it works how you like.  Thank you.

Website | Download
v1.0.1 - 2013-07-19
    + Added option to only match ZIP or RAR files when making a playlist.  (Thanks, stisev)
    + Added OPUS files to list of audio file extensions that are matched.
    + Added two new UTF-8 write options:
        1) .m3u, write UTF-8 (without BOM)
        2) .m3u8, write UTF-8 (without BOM)

dcsev:
Wow thanks so much skwire!! You are so amazingly awesome!

The first time I used it, the program included mp3 files that were in the same directory as the ZIP files despite the option being checked to exclude. I cannot replicate it anymore after the first time it happened.

This is precisely what I wanted and will save me so much time and will be very useful for the karaoke community.  thanks again sooooo much!!!

skwire:
The first time I used it, the program included mp3 files that were in the same directory as the ZIP files despite the option being checked to exclude. I cannot replicate it anymore after the first time it happened.-stisev (July 19, 2013, 10:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hmmm...well, if you ever can reproduce it, let me know and I'll fix it.

This is precisely what I wanted and will save me so much time and will be very useful for the karaoke community.  thanks again sooooo much!!!
-stisev (July 19, 2013, 10:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're welcome.  Happy to help.   :D

dcsev:
It's just amazing that I can have this program made and then altered for a very specific need. Just amazing. Love this forum.  Times are tough right now, but when I get a job again and get back on my feet, donations are coming.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version