ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Knight to queen's bishop 3 - Snowden charged with espionage.

<< < (103/139) > >>

Stoic Joker:
I think he meant the Big-Brother section the video was from. *Shrug*

HOLY WTF!!!!!!!
Authorities Want Remote Access To Californians’ Home CCTV Footage ‘For The Greater Good’

I shouldn't be reading this stuff ... I'm going to end up with health issues.

40hz:
I think he meant the Big-Brother section the video was from. *Shrug*

HOLY WTF!!!!!!!
Authorities Want Remote Access To Californians’ Home CCTV Footage ‘For The Greater Good’

I shouldn't be reading this stuff ... I'm going to end up with health issues.
-Stoic Joker (January 30, 2014, 12:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

The New Miranda

"You have the right to know you no longer have any rights. Any technology you install and pay for will be used against you in a court of law. Or anywhere else it can cause humiliation, pain and grief for you if somebody in government is having a particularly bad day...or just didn't like 'your attitude.'"
 :-\

Stoic Joker:
...And it still doesn't make you as an individual any safer - response times are what response times are - it just makes the cops investigation shorter because they already got to watch you get murdered on "live" TV.

IainB:
There's no post... only the video that you've embedded when I go to that first link.
-wraith808 (January 30, 2014, 10:22 AM)
--- End quote ---
That's odd. I suppose I could be mistaken, but I was sure there was some text - I couldn't be bothered copying it. Maybe the post text has been removed, or maybe it's now been put behind the paywall?

IainB:
A relevant quote from an environmentalist:
“Freedom begins between the ears.” — Edward Abbey.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version