ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Knight to queen's bishop 3 - Snowden charged with espionage.

<< < (67/139) > >>

Renegade:
Superb story. However, given the nature of the subject matter, one has to wonder how true any of it might be, or whether there are all kinds of embedded and deliberately misleading points and/or half-truths in it.
-IainB (August 26, 2013, 12:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

True enough. But the thing is that if they'll admit to that much, what else is there? I think the point is to be skeptical. The problem is in expressing that skepticism. If you are skeptical, you're just a "conspiracy theorist" and crazy. Only "officially recognized" documents matter. Everything else is "irrelevant".

No amount of evidence matters. None. The only evidence that matters today is "the official story". Everything else is just "crazy".

Stoic Joker:
The NYPD Division of Un-American Activities

Now there's a name that's more than just a bit chilling. All they need now is a list of properly American Activities,  a "study" that shows the "proper" participation levels, and they should be ready to start rounding up people "decenters" in no time.

wraith808:

Now there's a name that's more than just a bit chilling. All they need now is a list of properly American Activities,  a "study" that shows the "proper" participation levels, and they should be ready to start rounding up people "decenters" in no time.
-Stoic Joker (August 26, 2013, 12:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

Glad I wasn't the only one that caught that.  McCarthyism, anyone?  What kind of -ism will it be called this time?

Renegade:

-Stoic Joker (August 26, 2013, 12:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

It would be funny if

http://nymag.com/news/features/nypd-demographics-unit-2013-9/

I weren't busy cleaning the shit out of my pants.

TaoPhoenix:

I saw somewhere that Russia says they didn't want Snowden, but that he was indeed on his way to Cuba when (I think?) they denied him so he got stuck.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version