ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Knight to queen's bishop 3 - Snowden charged with espionage.

<< < (63/139) > >>

Stoic Joker:
Update: In response to EFF's FOIA lawsuit, the government has released the 2011 FISA court opinion ruling some NSA surveillance unconstitutional.-TaoPhoenix (August 22, 2013, 02:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

:huh: ...So...isn't that the same FISA court that was giving - Instead of Just Saying No.. - them the warrants to do the sneaky unconstitutional stuff in the first place?

Renegade:
Update: In response to EFF's FOIA lawsuit, the government has released the 2011 FISA court opinion ruling some NSA surveillance unconstitutional.-TaoPhoenix (August 22, 2013, 02:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

:huh: ...So...isn't that the same FISA court that was giving - Instead of Just Saying No.. - them the warrants to do the sneaky unconstitutional stuff in the first place?
-Stoic Joker (August 22, 2013, 06:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's still better than a kick in the balls, which is all we've been getting so far...

Stoic Joker:
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

It's still better than a kick in the balls, which is all we've been getting so far...
-Renegade (August 22, 2013, 07:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

Bummer ... I was hoping I had/was missing something. But it does at least imply a glimmer of a conscience on FISA's part.

Renegade:
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Bummer ... I was hoping I had/was missing something. But it does at least imply a glimmer of a conscience on FISA's part.
-Stoic Joker (August 22, 2013, 08:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well, as it was all done in secret, we don't know just how bad things are. The FISA court might not be as complicity in the criminality as we're guessing. Who knows? They've not released any of what they've done yet, and we're only getting a tiny glimpse into the crimes they've committed. It might not be all that bad on the court's part... (Perhaps I'm just being naive and hopeful... dunno - we'll see [or we won't].)

Stoic Joker:
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

-Stoic Joker (August 22, 2013, 08:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well, as it was all done in secret, we don't know just how bad things are. The FISA court might not be as complicity in the criminality as we're guessing. Who knows? They've not released any of what they've done yet, and we're only getting a tiny glimpse into the crimes they've committed. It might not be all that bad on the court's part... (Perhaps I'm just being naive and hopeful... dunno - we'll see [or we won't].)-Renegade (August 22, 2013, 08:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

Quid Pro Quo - Since the constitution is out the window and "We the People" are faced with proving our innocence at gun point ... It's only "fair" that they be given the same treatment. Our evidence? Their Guilt by Association with Zero Degrees of separation with those that are systematically destroying the American way of life ... No trial is necessary.

The benefit of a doubt that was wasted a decade ago in trusting them to actually lookout for the wellbeing of the American people was obviously foolishly unfounded. So it is now time for assholes and elbows to be seen headed out of town because the lynching needed to be started promptly at friggin' yesterday.

The NSA (and friends) should be disbanded and then publically disemboweled as an example to any other "well intended" secret agency that might be thinking on making a bid for world domination. Then a statue of its fetid carcass should be raised in the center of any town that is large enough to have an MLK street, road, avenue, lane, park or boulevard ... To make god damn sure nobody EVER forgets and decides to try that shit again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version