ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Knight to queen's bishop 3 - Snowden charged with espionage.

<< < (16/139) > >>

Stoic Joker:
I'm betting he'll be in US custody in less than six weeks.-40hz (July 03, 2013, 01:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're probably right ... But it just infuriates me that people can't get together and behind this thing and force the government to blink. WTF is it gonna take to get people off their asses?!? Christ we had more outrage expressed in the MSM when Janet Jackson's titty popped out FFS.

If the overlords can't be made to blink now, with something this mind-blowingly blatant...they're never going to. We might as well pack up the flag -- I'm sure they'll be making a new one soon anyhow ... Something with more red, and a scepter. -- and leave.

wraith808:
Truthfully, I don't think that he has the documents that would help get leverage.  The fact that he rebuffed Russia's offer makes me think that he might be truly doing this for the reasons that he says.  But even with that, at some point you have to realize that all the moves you have are bad... he really should have taken their deal once he was trapped.  Their "we can't touch him... he's not in Russia" is complete fiction, and he should know that.  He's at their mercy already...

TaoPhoenix:
I wonder who he's got advising him? Surely he can't just be doing this all alone and guessing.

But it's interesting if you rule out Russia and China and most of the Euro bloc the options get a bit thin.

TaoPhoenix:
You're probably right ... But it just infuriates me that people can't get together and behind this thing and force the government to blink. WTF is it gonna take to get people off their asses?!? Christ we had more outrage expressed in the MSM when Janet Jackson's titty popped out FFS.

If the overlords can't be made to blink now, with something this mind-blowingly blatant...they're never going to. We might as well pack up the flag -- I'm sure they'll be making a new one soon anyhow ... Something with more red, and a scepter. -- and leave.
-Stoic Joker (July 03, 2013, 01:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

But exactly how do we make them blink? They're pretty close to a lockdown.

Stoic Joker:

-Stoic Joker (July 03, 2013, 01:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

But exactly how do we make them blink? They're pretty close to a lockdown.
-TaoPhoenix (July 03, 2013, 11:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

Flood every Email server in Washington DC with messages from "We the People"... What say let Edward Snowden go, he's a true patriot and deserves a medal for reporting rampant corruption in our government.

Give Snail Mail the same treatment.

Put it on banners, billboards, and bumper stickers to make triple thick friggin sure that can't get away with saying they didn't notice.

White people suck at protesting (seriously, we do - Occupy Wall Street...Fail!), so get the African American population on board, and put them in charge (Million Man March...Hello!). The rest of us will just have to stay quiet, follow them up to the white house, and try not to do anything stupid (Occupy Wall Street - Yes I'm harping on that train wreck again.).

Now if the overloads look out the window and see several million of all of us (black/white/red/brown/yellow) together standing on the same singular point.

I'm thinking they just might blink ... or shit their pants ... either is acceptable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version