ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

open files of a folder--- Open Files Folder

(1/2) > >>

Contro:
i need this :

I have x url links icons in a windows explorer folder. I wish to open those links in my browser. Each in a tab.
firefox
i need urgently a program able to select the url in the folder and open it with the default browser.

But I would like also an opener by folder able to open any file in it.
something similar ?

:-*

MilesAhead:
If you still have a copy of UrlPack I believe you can set that folder as the link source folder.  That should enable it to work with the "open one in each tab" requirement.

sorry my site is closed and UrlPack is not one those stored by Softpedia.  I have no way at present to upload it.
The About  box or readme file should have the command to change the shortcut folder. I can't install software on the library computers. So I don't have the ability to look and see myself.

Contro:
owww Miles
 :-*
i'll try to find the program URLpack and comment.
best Regards

Contro:
If you still have a copy of UrlPack I believe you can set that folder as the link source folder.  That should enable it to work with the "open one in each tab" requirement.

sorry my site is closed and UrlPack is not one those stored by Softpedia.  I have no way at present to upload it.
The About  box or readme file should have the command to change the shortcut folder. I can't install software on the library computers. So I don't have the ability to look and see myself.

-MilesAhead (June 22, 2013, 09:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

Unfortunately i have not a link of the program

URLpack in DC

I keep trying

4wd:
Put the following batch file somewhere and create a shortcut to it in %USERPROFILE%\SendTo

--- Code: Text ---rem OpenFiles.cmd @echo off%~d1cd %~dp1for /d %%X in (%*) do (    start "" "%%~X")
Select files, (any files), right-click -> Send To -> Open Files

The selected files will open in their default program.

NOTE: CLI windows will open, they may close depending on the application that's run.  If you don't want CLI windows opening then download cmdow and change:

start "" "%%~X"

to:

<path to>cmdow.exe /HID /RUN "%%~X"

ALSO NOTE: Whether or not URLs each open in their own tab depends on whether you have Firefox set for Single Window Mode.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version