ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

The Non-Notepad(MS) Thread!

<< < (11/11)

dr_andus:
No I hadn't. But that is a standalone editor (right?).
-Nod5 (August 02, 2013, 01:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah. I thought I'd just mention it, in case it hits the spot.

Nod5:
Well it turns out notepad2-mod autocomplete does work in .ahk files already. :up: I mistakenly thought autocomplete used a fixed dictionary (external to the file being edited) and had only tested it in with a blank .ahk file - which of course didn't work. In fact, the autocomplete uses all commands already entered in the document as dictionary.

Nod5:
Speaking of Notepad2, here is an AutoHotkey script I made that lets you toggle three different settings by clicking your middle mouse button in different parts of an open Notepad2 window.

--- Code: Autohotkey ---#IfWinActive, ahk_class Notepad2Mbutton::WinGetPos,,,w,h, AMouseGetPos,x,y,,contrif contr not in SysListView321,msctls_statusbar321 returnif ( h - y < 60 ){ send !s   ;mbutton near lower edge: toggle statusbar send oo{enter}}else if ( x < w / 2 ) send ^+n   ;mbutton left half: toggle line numberingelse if (w - x < w / 2 ) send ^w        ;mbutton right half: toggle line wrapreturn#IfWinActive

antekgla:
One more vote to Metapad  :)

Cheers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version