ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

image comparer desktop software

<< < (4/7) > >>

Curt:
option to compare an image selected with any other similar in my pc. -Contro (June 18, 2013, 07:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

Use the Bolide I was talking about. Create a folder for the picture in question. Navigate Bolide to the folder and tell it to find any similar picture. Easy. My reason for complaining about Bolide is not that it doesn't work, because it does, but because it looks and feels like an elderly, abandoned program. But it does the job.

http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/image-comparer

sicknero:
I followed your link but I can only see payware and trials there?

Must admit though that this bit - "automatically selects the best shot" puts me off a bit. I don't much like software doing anything automatically for me.

Contro:
I followed your link but I can only see payware and trials there?

Must admit though that this bit - "automatically selects the best shot" puts me off a bit. I don't much like software doing anything automatically for me.
-sicknero (June 21, 2013, 05:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

Don't ? . I think you have your reasons because robot life will be the end and suffering of our world next years from now , but my personal use and invididually with my custom a "little lazy" i love automatically programas.........

:P

Contro:
I am trying Photology . I seems a good program with a nice interface. I will comment because have to scan my many many harddisks.... (7) and x partitions.....

The program presentations is formidable :
"Photology helps you navigate the flood of digital photos on your computer by finding photos using simple and intuitive filters like faces, sky, color, location, and time of day. Photology's intuitive user interface is simple and straightforward. It only shows you what you need, when you need it, and all functionality is accessed via large, clearly identified buttons. Most photo software requires you to tag your photos or relies on organized folders. But not Photology! Photology analyzes your photos so you can search for them as if you were telling a story, using intuitive search filters that reflect the way people think and remember. No tags, no folders--Photology just knows your photos. "

Nice indeed.

Will be true in my special case ?

Tryinggggg

:-*

It's not a portable app. at all. Need Framework NET 3.0

Contro:
I will comment tomorrow. I have a lot of images and so many TB.
Now is scanning the beautiful girls photos. I have a lot !!!!!!!!!
Then beatiful landscapes... I have a lot too !!!!!!!!!
Go to rest !!!!!!!1
 :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version