ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Kingsoft Office 2013 PRO giveaway

(1/5) > >>

Curt:
it really is an excellent suite, so grab it!

>>Giveaway of the Day - free licensed software daily. Kingsoft Office Suite Professional 2013 - Get all the advanced features of office suite to turn your innovative ideas into illustrative documents with Kingsoft Office Suite Professional 2013.<<

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/kingsoft-office-suite-professional-2013/

June 18, 2013The first thing you’ll see when you open the newly released Kingsoft Office Suite Pro 2013 is a clean, new interface. The old features are still there along with 38 major improvements.

Writer, Spreadsheets and Presentation are the three applications included.
Key Features:

VBA Editor.
    Two interfaces: 2013 and classical ones. Two color schemes for 2013 interface: elegant black and water blue.
    Greater compatibility with Microsoft Office (97/ 2000/ 2003/ 2007/ 2010). Save documents to.xlsx format.
    Multiple tabs interface supports drag-and-drop.
    Convert Office Documents to PDF Formats.
    Automatic spell checker in Writer.
    Send Files as Email Attachment Directly.
    Package PPT files into folders or compress files.
    Exclusive features. Such as paragraph adjustment tool and table tools.

Please note this GOTD version includes 1 year license and updates.
-Kingsoft
--- End quote ---
Kingsoft Office Suite Professional 2013 is available as a Giveaway of the day! You have 23 hours 44 minutes to download and install it-giveawayoftheday
--- End quote ---

lanux128:
keep this in mind lest you get too attached with the free version.

Dear Users,

After one year, the full feature will not be free any more, it will be a viewer if the serial code are not entered.

All the best,
Sherry
From Kingsoft Office Team
--- End quote ---

Midnight Rambler:
With LibreOffice and OpenOffice available for free forever, see no need to ever pay for an office suite except maybe MS if your needs dictate.

Curt:
Please note this GOTD version includes 1 year license and updates.-Curt (June 18, 2013, 02:16 AM)
--- End quote ---
keep this in mind lest you get too attached with the free version.
After one year, the full feature will not be free any more, it will be a viewer if the serial code are not entered.
Sherry
From Kingsoft Office Team
--- End quote ---
-lanux128 (June 18, 2013, 04:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

-this option never crossed my mind. What an "unusual" rule! Had I known this, I would not have bothered to tell about the giveaway. Now I am VERY disappointed - and embarrassed.
 :(  :-[

But PAYING is good, so stop rambling!

40hz:
Q: When is "a giveaway" not a giveaway?

A: When it's a one year loan.

:P

Maybe it's time to create a new term for something like this?

Boomerang-ware?

Loaner-ware?

Beware-ware?

"Free" as in not-ware?

:-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version