ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Ten Timer

<< < (10/10)

Scott_Y:
I know it's a personal preference thing but, if I had my way, that would be how every window would act.  I can take it out if you'd like.-skwire (April 05, 2013, 11:57 AM)
--- End quote ---
It's fine to leave it as it is (unless you get 100 votes to take it out  ;) )
I know about it now, and as I said, there's no loss because it remembers the last time values.

I worked on this for several hours but I've come to the decision that, because of the way I initially designed the code to support a dynamic number of timers, fixing this issue will probably require a rewrite.  This is codespeak for, "Don't hold your breath."   :D :D :D  I've updated Ten Timer's webpage to state that it does work on Windows 7 with some graphical glitches.
-skwire (April 05, 2013, 05:33 PM)
--- End quote ---
No problem, and thanks for the effort and explanation. I'm sure you have more significant things to work on!

Scott_Y:
When TenTimer opens, the name of the first countup timer is highlighted. So it is easy to unintentionally overwrite the name by hitting any character key -- the more so if a user has learned to use space to start/stop a timer. Furthermore, this highlight doesn't serve a significant function because renaming would not be the default action.

Wish: Don't highlight the name. Thanks.

skwire:
Here you are.   ;)

Website | Download
v1.0.8 - 2013-04-08
    * The first timer label is no longer focused when starting the application.  (Thanks, Scott_Y)
    * Pressing the escape key no longer closes the app. (Thanks, Scott_Y)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version