ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Sci-fi novel now available from DC member kyrathaba!

<< < (177/186) > >>

kyrathaba:
Yep, that'd be great, Deozaan. I just had a really hard time with the Google Docs way of doing things. If you'll send me your email address to kyrathasoft at gmail dot com, I'd happily give you access.

In fairness to Perry and 4wd, I got antsy toward the end and launched the Titanic before she was completely ready for her native voyage (not an uncommon mistake among new authors, I'm learning). I have removed several problems since then that have been pointed out by various readers, but there are more remaining, as you noted.

Deozaan:
Yep, that'd be great, Deozaan. I just had a really hard time with the Google Docs way of doing things. If you'll send me your email address to kyrathasoft at gmail dot com, I'd happily give you access.-kyrathaba (November 26, 2013, 07:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'll send you a PM with my details.

In fairness to Perry and 4wd, I got antsy toward the end and launched the Titanic before she was completely ready for her native voyage (not an uncommon mistake among new authors, I'm learning). I have removed several problems since then that have been pointed out by various readers, but there are more remaining, as you noted.
-kyrathaba (November 26, 2013, 07:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

I downloaded my copy pretty early on after it went on sale, so the version I read might already have been corrected. But I guess we'll see when I get access and can compare.

kyrathaba:
Check this out. A guy has paid me $2,800 for a very brief proofreading job.

kyrathaba:
I edited out some info for privacy reasons.

4wd:
Next thing we'll know is that you'll be giving up your day job  ;D

Well done!  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version