ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Sci-fi novel now available from DC member kyrathaba!

<< < (167/186) > >>

oblivion:
I spent some time on CreateSpace (and with OpenLibre) and successfully produced a print version of the book with page numbers centered as footer at the bottom of each page. -kyrathaba (September 09, 2013, 08:35 AM)
--- End quote ---
...I've found a couple of misplaced apostrophes, that I haven't made a note of because I assumed it was beyond further edits... they've both been "it's" where "its" should be. Should I make better notes? ;)

kyrathaba:
Thanks, oblivion. Please let me know the chapter and phrase in which they occur. I'll track them down and correct the manuscript, then update the ebook on the various sales channels.

kyrathaba:
Please let me know the chapter and phrase in which they occur. I'll track them down and correct the manuscript, then update the ebook on the various sales channels.
--- End quote ---

And send you an updated book to work from...

oblivion:
Thanks, oblivion. Please let me know the chapter and phrase in which they occur. I'll track them down and correct the manuscript, then update the ebook on the various sales channels.
-kyrathaba (September 09, 2013, 08:53 AM)
--- End quote ---
I thought "easy" and then failed to find them in the document on my netbook. But I'm reading the Amazon ebook (my Kindle's more portable than the netbook!) and it occurs to me that might be an older revision...

Sorry -- I may be casting unwarranted nasturtiums ;)

kyrathaba:
No,you have a recent copy. When I get home I will send you the very most recent file, just to be sure...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version