ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Sci-fi novel now available from DC member kyrathaba!

<< < (73/186) > >>

Perry Mowbray:
Ch. 22 due tomorrow, then I'll PM the download URL to my beta-/proof-readers.
-kyrathaba (July 03, 2013, 11:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

I know we all just complained about the rush of updates... but now I've got an addicted wife going through withdrawal.  ;)

kyrathaba:
I'll supply you with chapters 20, 21, and 22 tomorrow  :)

kyrathaba:
Sounds like your wife might be willing to write a review once I publish   :D

4wd:
You guys definitely are getting the red-carpet treatment in my book's Acknowledgments section.-kyrathaba (July 03, 2013, 04:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

After falling down the back steps and thumping my head into the side of the house last night, I have to say my head's swelled as much as I want it at this point thanks.

Perry Mowbray:
Sounds like your wife might be willing to write a review once I publish   :D
-kyrathaba (July 03, 2013, 11:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

She certainly could and would love to (I bought her a tablet so that she could have her own life on the internet), but it'd be a little too easy to see as not totally independant  :-\

And I, like 4wd, would prefer some moderation in your carpeting, thanks.

You guys definitely are getting the red-carpet treatment in my book's Acknowledgments section.-kyrathaba (July 03, 2013, 04:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

After falling down the back steps and thumping my head into the side of the house last night, I have to say my head's swelled as much as I want it at this point thanks.
-4wd (July 04, 2013, 12:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version