ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Sci-fi novel now available from DC member kyrathaba!

<< < (32/186) > >>

Perry Mowbray:
Are you converting to metric (or should I stop looking)?

Sandi's really enjoying this BTW :)

Chapter 3:
Page 12.2 "Byron’s robot crawler had installed all over the compound, in miles and miles of wiring within conduit pipes" Metric... you are worried about imperial?

Page 12.3 " Nobody had died in A-3 in the years they’d all been sequestered here, except through illness. Until now." I think needs review...

Page 12.14 "that meant Eddie had to be very careful of what he said" Missing 'of'?

Page 12.15 Eddie says "I’m sure he’s working double-time to parse out the actual sequence of events" would a medical man say 'parse'? Maybe triage, or even sort??

Page 12.42 "can give a burst up to 1.8 seconds in duration that will cut a hole through up to twelve inches of steel or nine of ceramal alloy." Metric... 300mm and 229mm

-Perry Mowbray (June 21, 2013, 05:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

kyrathaba:
Thanks Perry. Corrections made and will appear in next upload, probably when Ch. 14 is added.

Tell Sandi I'm thrilled that she's enjoying it, and that I hope she'll word-of-mouth it to her friends when it hits Amazon and other outlets.

Perry Mowbray:
Tell Sandi I'm thrilled that she's enjoying it, and that I hope she'll word-of-mouth it to her friends when it hits Amazon and other outlets.
-kyrathaba (June 21, 2013, 08:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

I hope it's not just the way I'm reading it  ;) ;D

kyrathaba:
I'll bet you are an excellent narrator. Would love an mp3 of you reading the book (well, I can dream can't I?)

kyrathaba:
Perry,

Yes, I want to stay with metric units, except when in the Land of Kyrathaba.

I've written chapter 14 and am previewing it on my tablet's Kindle app, looking for problems. Should have it uploaded within the hour.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version