ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Sci-fi novel now available from DC member kyrathaba!

<< < (17/186) > >>

Perry Mowbray:
Chapter 8,
page 17.7: "“Roger that, sir. We’re almost to the point right now where we’re going to have to pause and robotically collect and transport what we’ve drilled through, getting it out our way.”" should be "getting it out of our way"?

Perry Mowbray:
The comment I just made regarding sight/site:

Forget it, my interpretation was wrong  :-\

It's official, I'm illiterate.
-4wd (June 16, 2013, 09:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

Had me convinced  ;)

kyrathaba:
Thanks, 4wd. Addressed every single one of your excellent points. Converted all measurements to metric.

Uploaded all your suggested corrections, plus the ones I've found for Chapters 8 and 9 and shown in recent posts. Newly corrected manuscript is uploaded as "Kyrathaba Rising.zip"

kyrathaba:
Perry, just saw your post. Your correction will be incorporated into the next upload, probably when Ch. 10 is added. Thank you!

Perry Mowbray:
Chapter 9
Page 18.44 "He’s ? most as the author of the classic high fantasy works The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings, and The Silmarillion." missing "remembered"?

Page 18.54
"beneath the surface of one of their lake" should be "lakes"
"Then, it would send the data to the mothership, already light-years ago" is this correct? should it be "away"? Maybe I'm just not understanding  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version