ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Sci-fi novel now available from DC member kyrathaba!

<< < (185/186) > >>

4wd:
Do you anticipate departing soon?  :o-kyrathaba (October 30, 2014, 06:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm not sure, I've had a sign saying "Willful UFO abductee" on my roof for some time but I'm still stuck on this planet.

Still, it'd be nice to have something to read  ;)

kyrathaba:
@4wd: Have you read the Necroscope series, by Brian Lumley? Very good stuff.

4wd:
@4wd: Have you read the Necroscope series, by Brian Lumley? Very good stuff.
-kyrathaba (November 01, 2014, 09:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've read all his books at least four times over.  His version of the vampire mythos is better than the original AFAIAC.

One of the very best authors I've ever read.

Joe Hone:
I downloaded Amazon's kinder app for PC, bought the kinder version of Kyrathaba Rising and read it today. Nicely done! One more vote for Kyrathaba Waxing to come soon. I haven't read this entire thread so maybe this has been covered, but I was pleasantly surprised that "Byron Milner" didn't turn into a fictional William Bryan Miller - if you have inserted yourself into the story it feels like you spread yourself out among more than one character.

ewemoa:
PDF (plugin), DjVu (plugin)
-4wd (October 28, 2014, 11:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

I hadn't tried those yet -- I think there may be source code for the DjVu plugin but perhaps not for the PDF plugin.

It'll be nicer if TTS support comes about for the PDF and DjVu functionality.  Also nice would be a PDF plugin -- hmm, may be a MuPDF-based thing might be doable...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version