ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

My New Philosophy

<< < (2/5) > >>

4wd:
The only part of any plan that you can truly count on is that nothing will go according to plan ... Be flexible.-Stoic Joker (June 12, 2013, 03:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've always preferred: Adapt or die.

KynloStephen66515:
Live by the foma that make you brave and kind and healthy and happy.
-allen (June 12, 2013, 03:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

Your going to have to explain the word "foma" to me.  I tried looking it up but couldn't find it in Websters dictionary...   :tellme:
-Tinman57 (June 12, 2013, 08:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

"Harmless untruths, intended to comfort simple souls. " IE:     Beneficial lies.

40hz:
Keeping in the Bokonian theme Stephen has introduced I'd add:

Know a granfalloon for a granfalloon when you find yourself in one. - me ;)

"Never sign on to anyone's trip but your own." - Hagbard Celine

Stoic Joker:
The only part of any plan that you can truly count on is that nothing will go according to plan ... Be flexible.-Stoic Joker (June 12, 2013, 03:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

-4wd (June 12, 2013, 09:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Me too ... But it tends to make clients uneasy when you say shit like that onsite. ;) :D

40hz:
--- End quote ---

-4wd (June 12, 2013, 09:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Me too ... But it tends to make clients uneasy when you say shit like that onsite. ;) :D
-Stoic Joker (June 13, 2013, 06:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Agree. In my neck of the woods it might even be considered "contributing to a 'hostile workplace'" and get you fired. :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version