ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Tree action Plans

<< < (2/2)

Contro:
Could use Freeplane (or any other mind mapper that allows for drag and drop of files) for the decision tree, and simply drag and drop the audio files onto the branches.
-dr_andus (June 11, 2013, 09:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

I was thinking about Freemind.

Contro:
I would like more.....
Is possible as in telemarketing aids : taking control and store the logs of the decisions taken

Best Regards

dr_andus:
taking control and store the logs of the decisions taken
-Contro (June 11, 2013, 04:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

You could attach the logs as .txt (etc.) files to the mind map branches too. Alternatively logs could be entered as "notes" to each node's notes section (which can be viewed in a separate pane or in the mind map).

I thought Freemind hasn't been updated for a couple of years now, while Freeplane seems to be actively developed.

Contro:
taking control and store the logs of the decisions taken
-Contro (June 11, 2013, 04:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

You could attach the logs as .txt (etc.) files to the mind map branches too. Alternatively logs could be entered as "notes" to each node's notes section (which can be viewed in a separate pane or in the mind map).

I thought Freemind hasn't been updated for a couple of years now, while Freeplane seems to be actively developed.
-dr_andus (June 12, 2013, 04:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think you are right. But freeplane seems more difficult to learn for me. I will try with freeplane.
Thanks a lot
Best Regards
 :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version