ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Google forbids resale or lending of Glass

<< < (4/4)

barney:
Congress - now they look as stupid as they sound - should just love the exposure..
-Stoic Joker (June 06, 2013, 11:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

Alfred Hitchcock and Les Craven combined could not come up with a scarier picture than a nude congress <shudder />.

Researchers in Japan have come up with a novel way to keep your face out of other people's snapshots taken on digital cameras, smartphones, and possibly Google Glass.
-Tinman57 (June 20, 2013, 07:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

Question in my mind is why did it take so long?  After all, most civilized nations - read uncaring and suspicious of their citizenry - have had some degree of video surveillance in place for quite a while (Can you say, "London?").  Maybe, just maybe, Google is doing us all a favor  :-\ :P :P?

Tinman57:
Congress - now they look as stupid as they sound - should just love the exposure..
-Stoic Joker (June 06, 2013, 11:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

Alfred Hitchcock and Les Craven combined could not come up with a scarier picture than a nude congress <shudder />.

Researchers in Japan have come up with a novel way to keep your face out of other people's snapshots taken on digital cameras, smartphones, and possibly Google Glass.
-Tinman57 (June 20, 2013, 07:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

Question in my mind is why did it take so long?  After all, most civilized nations - read uncaring and suspicious of their citizenry - have had some degree of video surveillance in place for quite a while (Can you say, "London?").  Maybe, just maybe, Google is doing us all a favor  :-\ :P :P? -barney (June 20, 2013, 07:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

Now you watch, they're going to outlaw the camera blocking hardware because people can roam the streets unidentifiable to security cameras and such.  (Can you say "Red Light Cameras?"

And remember folks, I predicted it first...   :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version