ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

DonationCoder Recipe Sharing Thread

<< < (14/14)

tomos:
You can get them dirt cheap here (amazon.de), but the equivalent seems to be difficult to find on amazon.com
-tomos (September 01, 2015, 11:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
Not at all.  There are many on amazon... just look up "carbon steel frying pans".  The one I have is from a local store, but I can also recommend these products that work well on them:

http://www.amazon.com/Ringer-Cleaner-Stainless-Steel-Chainmail/dp/B00FKBR1ZG/
-wraith808 (September 01, 2015, 11:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

EDIT2// sorry wraith - I was confused by your links to cast-iron related products - yes, a search for "carbon steel frying pans" will get the same pans. //EDIT2

the ones I'm using are called crepe or omelette pans here - they are not cast iron - they have a relatively thin base and heat quickly (easy to overheat though).

wraith808:
You can get them dirt cheap here (amazon.de), but the equivalent seems to be difficult to find on amazon.com
-tomos (September 01, 2015, 11:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
Not at all.  There are many on amazon... just look up "carbon steel frying pans".  The one I have is from a local store, but I can also recommend these products that work well on them:

http://www.amazon.com/Ringer-Cleaner-Stainless-Steel-Chainmail/dp/B00FKBR1ZG/
-wraith808 (September 01, 2015, 11:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

EDIT2// sorry wraith - I was confused by your links to cast-iron related products - yes, a search for "carbon steel frying pans" will get the same pans. //EDIT2

the ones I'm using are called crepe or omelette pans here - they are not cast iron - they have a relatively thin base and heat quickly (easy to overheat though).
-tomos (September 01, 2015, 12:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not sure what the edit was :)  But I was including those as they are really good on the carbon steel, so I was recommending them as you use them. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version